-
Full title? I refuse to call you by your "full title" it sounds kinda silly to me.
And Craig, I'm deeply insulted you mentioned Skin, Chance and Miker but not me.
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams
-
All I can say is: LUCKY! I wish I was in film school already, but NO! Gotta be in high school instead, with the mass population of morons run amok in the halls. Oh well, 'tis my last year, and then onward to film school!
------------------
I am a filmmaker! Behold my awesome power of being in debt!
-
Get used to morons, man, they're an unfortunate side effect of intelligence.
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams
-
What can I do?
raycoggeshall@ aol.com
------------------
-
Would any of you guys be willing to watch these films if they come to pass?
And Thousanth, what the hell kinda name is a that. A thousanth of what exactly?
------------------
Watch your back Mr Jordan!
-
i'll watch anything. can we listen, too?
------------------
N305UDB M173UBM
(B55VOR)
(WGO963W)
-
Sorry Thousanth - i should have included you too...
Eggy, i understand completely, but will film school be any different? maybe a film skool student could enlighten us...
------------------
Steve
-
There is no such thing as an enlightened film student...that is not bitterness talking
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams
-
Sorry folks, Film school has its fair share of morons too. The girls in the course are the worst-a lot of them are in the wrong place, all they can do is draw pretty pictures. There is lotta cool people too.
I read a guy's script the other day-quite an offbeat effort-about a suicidal guy, a talking sculpture and a talking bunny nailed to a wall. Called Emm and Zed. Anyway i thought it was good compared to the general standard of writing in the class. But im just after finding out he ripped it off from a comic book. He's in BIG trouble with the college authorites.
This kind of thing dissapoints me. Still in a sad way I guess it means less competition, but thats not what Genny Skin is about.
------------------
Watch your back Mr Jordan!
-
I think I own the comic. Anyway I can't believe you aren't driven by competition, not Skin, not you.
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams